Friday, May 28, 2010

Guh.

I do so love me some silver foxes. And I do love men in glasses. Which is why you need to see Anderson Cooper in glasses.

By the way, this reminds me of when my friend Emily and I accidentally went on the EVIL BLOG known as Rahmbamarama. DO NOT GO YOU WILL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS I WARNED YOU. It's a blog dedicated to Rahm/Obama slash. Which is gross. And Stephen Colbert and Rahm slash. Which is funny. And David Axelrod and Rahm slash. Which is weird. And Michelle Obama Rahm slash, which is just ????. Anyway, it's a blog dedicated to writing weird things about my imaginary boyfriend. But the point is is that someone once posted a bunch of photo manips of Rahm wearing glasses, and just like the other Silver Fox mentioned above, he looked ten times hotter, as if that were possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment